If you are being bullied you should:
- Speak to someone you trust or an adult.
- If you're a student see if your school has a counselor and try to talk to them.
- If the adults don't get the message tell a close friend at school or someone else you are close to.
- Remember bullies thrive on the fear they are given when you are being bullied so don't let them get you down.
- If the bullying gets worse don't feel alone there are people out there to help you.
Visit the 'Links' page for links such as Bullying UK & Childline.
Page last updated:
5 June, 2013